Saying that, last week I had another health scare. I had to have a chest X-ray for my new holistic treatment for crohns- hyperbaric oxygen treatment. There were granules in my lungs when i got the results and I thought- oh NO!!! Lung cancer or something horrible from the humira. Then I revisit my thoughts of why I am I even trying??? I toss with this back and forth but my dream is to help people one day and be a great therapist and teacher. I want to be one of the compassionate ones- the good health care provider people talk about. I want to spend time and get to know my patients. People laugh when I say this (not knowing anything about my past) because of losing out on money and having to keep up with turnover rates. Not me. I have been at a low income status most of my life. I am used to budgeting and having enough NOT more . I can deal with that and get rich in my heart and soul. These feelings are what drive me to keep going. I wanted to write everything down because I have been told I may inspire others and if one person reads this and decides to go after their dream or try and get out of bed then I have succeeded.
I will be starting hbot 8-18-13 and I will have a diary about it on my blog. I have seen really good research and have high hopes it may heal the Crohn's disease. Ttyl!

No comments:
Post a Comment